Tuesday, July 12, 2011

If I had a billion dollars

My friend just did a blog list of things she'd do with a million dollars. But I fully expect I could dispatch a billion without batting an eyelash. So here's my list.

First, I'd have a house built. A HUGE house built to exactly my specification, which would be less than sane. I'd have a music room with all kinds of instruments to play & masses of sheet music and fakebooks. An art room full of supplies. A sewing room. A knitting room, which must be seperate from the sewing room, because yarn and fabric take up lots of space. A library, something akin to the one in Disney's Beauty & the Beast, I think. A massive kitchen, & a KitchenAid stand mixer. A closet big enough that it requires chairs and possibly a mini-fridge. A full wet bar with every kind of alcohol ever. A vegetable garden, flower gardens, and an orchard with gardeners to take care of it all. A pond. Possibly a man made waterfall. Possibly with a swimming pool at the bottom.

3 brand new, fully paid off, highly insured cars. One of which runs on water.

My own room on 24/7 reserve for me at the Disney Swan or Dolphin hotels, with a pre-paid ticket to Disneyworld for life.

My own plane and pilot to fly me to all the places I would travel to around the world, and an English speaking guide to go with me.

Every video game ever made. some for me, mostly for Jessy.

People to clean my house.

An on call pastry chef.

Someone to style my hair.

Solar energy panels to power my home.

Give money to help save animals, especially elephants, rhinos, manatees, tigers, pandas, and frogs.

Buy the JoAnn Fabrics where I work, which I would turn into a superstore. (Even though Joann's is a corporation, not a franchise, & therefore it does not work this way!) And I would go down and help the girls out setting plan-o-grams and stuff, when I felt like it of course, and I'd have craft and sewing supplies for life.

Houses for my parents & Jessy's parents, or a wing in my house if they want, and a car and driver to take them on fabulous trips. And a house for Paul.

Invisaline braces.

And now I must leave for work. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment