Saturday, November 17, 2012

Celebrity Crush Tag

So this is Fleur de Force's Celebrity Crush Tag from YouTube.  I don't do YouTube, but want to do the tag, so here it is.  :)

Who was your young celebrity crush?   John Stamos as Uncle Jesse on Full House.

Celebrity girl crush?: Zooey Deschanel

Celebrity crush over 40?: Harrison Ford

Boyband Crush?: I've got nothing here.  If I can expand to any male singer, ...I still don't have much.  Maybe Josh Turner?

Teenage jailbait crush?:  Zac Efron.  Hands down.  I think he may be legal now, but still, way too young for me!

So, that's all the questions she had.  I really feel like I need to throw Maxwell Caulfield from Grease 2 in here somewhere.  So there he is.  lol 

 I tag anybody else who wants to do this tag, & feel free to switch the guys to girls and girls to guys if you are male or lesbian or whatever.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment